Kelly has over 25 years’ generalist and international HR experience working in global matrixed organisations, most recently as HR Director in a travel technology company. He is a Chartered Member of the CIPD with a strong background in retail and technology.
Kelly is a trusted people advisor and business partner focused on providing professional advice and practical solutions. Kelly has an informal interaction style and is passionate about driving HR service delivery adding value to the business.
Kelly enjoys horse riding and getting out for walks in the local countryside and seizes any opportunity to travel to Zambia to visit friends and family there!
Reach him email@example.com
With experience across the generalist remit, Kelly has particular expertise in:
- Employee Relations including, management of absence, disciplinaries and grievances. Leading investigations, redundancy programmes and enabling performance management
- Talent management including competency-based assessment and development planning
- Creation of job families and frameworks enabling career pathing and resource planning
- Delivery of management training workshops and facilitation of blended learning forums
- Coaching, mentoring and advising at all levels and across functions
- Advising on HR handbooks, policy and process development
- Employee communications, change management, employee engagement and retention
- Project work across the generalist remit including outsourcing and TUPE case management